1997. They said words after 'I Am' represent how I see myself, so this is how I see myself:
I am a mask.
I am not beautiful.
I am not the best.
I am very considerate.
I am very regretful.
I am a believer.
do you ever get in one of those moods where you’re like feeling okay but you’re really sad at the same time and you just want to talk to someone and make them hug you but you feel annoying so you kind of just sit there being really sad
do you ever start to get like really irrationally mad at people for no reason like because they’re standing around in the kitchen and won’t leave when you want to get some food or they move something you set down somewhere else or they forget to close the door when they leave like it’s just a stupid little thing but it makes you so mad
if someone actually did have a crush on me and like stared at me in class im 99% sure they got over me because i do some strange shit when i think no one is looking
- white people are not the bad guys
- Christian people are not the bad guys
- Republicans are not the bad guys
- straight people are not the bad guys
- cisgender people are not the bad guys
- rich people are not the bad guys
- men are not the bad guys
- racist, bigoted, homophobic, ignorant, selfish, and / or rude people are the bad guys
dear social justice bloggers